Published. Insightful. Energized. Motivational
Consider these qualities when you decide on your next guest speaker!
John T. McQueen, CFSP
Director of Client Experience
John McQueen joined The Foresight team in September 2020 as Director of Client Experience. He is responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients of The Foresight Companies as well as expanding our client base. His focus will be to drive the customer experience to the next level and achieve innovative results.
Prior to joining The Foresight Companies, John was a second-generation funeral director & embalmer and grew his family’s enterprise into one of the best-known brands in the funeral industry. He grew the company’s footprint into Florida’s largest family-owned funeral operation. John remained a leading innovator in funeral service introducing many new concepts, including the world’s first Bio-Cremation process that utilizes water instead of fire.
In 2017, John sold his funeral and cemetery enterprises to Foundation Partners Group. John employed the services of Foresight to help him with this sale. John has served on numerous local, state, and national boards within the funeral and cemetery industry. He is an internationally recognized speaker and trainer. Most recently, he and Nikki have authored their book entitled “Lessons from the Dead: Breathing Life Into Customer Service.”
McQueen, J. and McQueen, N. (March 2019). Lessons from the Dead: Breathing Life into Customer Service. Business book focused on Customer Service Experience available on Amazon.com.
McQueen, J. (February 2019). You Had Me at Hello! Phones Skills article for trade publication.
McQueen, J. (February 2019). Not Everyone Wants a Kia. Article for Kates-Boylston Publications.
McQueen, J. (December 2018). Who Let the Dogs Out? Pet Cremation Article for ICCFA Magazine.
McQueen, N. and McQueen, J. (July 2007). Profit by Pleasure: Innovative Ways of Creating Customer Loyalty. A home study, continuing education course for FuneralReview.Com, LLC.
John has been a presenter at over 40 events and conventions. Most recently he was the speaker at the following presentations:
- McQueen, J. (March 2020) Customer Service in 2020’s: What do our clients expect? A training session for funeral professionals. Holman-Howe Study Group, Lebanon, MO.
- McQueen, J. (February 2020) Ka-Ching: Making Our Phones Do More Than Ring. A nationwide one- hour webinar for funeral professionals. Foundation Partners Group.
- McQueen, J. (February 2020) The Customer/Me Mindset. A 2-hour training session for the South Carolina Funeral Directors Association Mid-Winter Conference, Columbia, SC.
- McQueen, J. (December 2019) The Power of WOW! A training session for Kates-Boylston’s Business Plan 2020 Conference, San Antonio, TX.
Adaptable Group Size
- Small study groups of 10 individuals
- Roundtable facilitation and discussion
- Groups of 500 convention attendees
- Intimate groups of 25-50 association members are especially popular
Some of John’s frequently requested topics are:
- Customer Service/Customer Experience
- Innovative Ideas
- Brand Culture
- Business Development
- Operational Design and Implementation
In addition, John can tailor a presentation to meet the specific needs of your group. Discussions of timely and current local issues and trends will be integrated into the program.
Presentations vary in length from 1 hour to half a day. More than one presentation may be scheduled per program half day.
Please let us know what your time options are when requesting our participation in your next meeting.